Saturday, June 6, 2009

Quickly Rushing On

Dear Friends,
   So much has happened over the past couple weeks that it will take a much longer post than I have time for to put it all in, but let me give some bullet points:
1) Two weeks of training students how to be worship leaders at Rockbridge
2) Joining a professional Ethnodoxology organization and subsequently being asked to join their teaching team.
3)  Going to the aforementioned groups conference in Minnesota
4) Gearing up for GUPY (Greensboro Urban Project Y'all)
5) Wife's family coming in
6) Getting ready to head to Mexico

As you can see, things have be a galestorm of events and dreams coming together.
Please be praying for me as I balance all of this.
In Him,
Kenny

1 comment:

Mr. Moore said...

Haha, I love how your first post was in November and your second post was in June. You're the man, Kenny! Was great seeing you last night!